June 07, 2011

More Carnival Fun

It's so funny the reaction I get from my friends when I tell them how excited I am for the fair/carnival.  Most are dreading it or won't even bring their kids.  Well, our carnival was over Memorial Day weekend and it pretty much was a muddy mess.  We have had a lot of rain lately and it put a damper on our time at the carnival.  We did bring our son and he enjoyed the animals and the kiddie rides (merry-go-round and a car ride).  I remember as a kid that the carnival seemed so larger, but walking around it one time it really is not.  But I did enjoy it.  Today, I thought I would share some carnival decorating ideas.

Here are some more great decor ideas I found on Kara's Party Place.




You can view Kara's party here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips