January 02, 2011

Simplify.


Simplify. That is my word for the year. I have never picked a word, but this word has been haunting me (in a good way) for a while now. This is my focus word for 2011. I have a lot going on in my life; a wife, a mommy and a first grade teacher. I feel as if sometimes I am constantly going and I need to stop and enjoy the moment more often. We have all heard it, "time flies" and yes it's true. It does. So my goal is to slow down, let go, and simplify my life so I can enjoy every moment possible with my family. I also have a lot of stuff that needs to be purged. Organizing and prioritizing are both part of my word. I know what you are thinking, slow down and start a blog. How do those relate to each other? I am hoping I can use this blog as a way to refelct about things I enjoy, create and do. I am hoping this blog will help me to organize my experiences so I can better document them for my family.

Simple. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips