January 07, 2011

Ribbon Heaven

Happy Friday! It's always hard to get back into the swing of things after a vacation, but I did survive a week with those cute little first graders. Well after an afternoon of meetings and planning time at school (oh, and a pit stop at our local brewery with friends; Sierra Nevada. I love Chico!), I was doing a little blog surfing and came across this blog that featured a store of ribbon!

I am seriously ready to hop in my car right now and do a Bay Area shopping trip, with this store being a must stop! It is called The Ribbonerie in San Francisco. Have you been there before? What is it like? I am a sucker for ribbon. I buy it, hoard it and salivate over it. There are so many fun things to do with it. I will probably refrain from driving down this weekend, but I do have a trip planned there in a couple of months and it will be on my agenda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips