September 13, 2011

Baseball Party Preview

Wow, it has been a while.  The start of the school year is always so busy.  To top it off, soon after schools starts it is time for my son's birthday (along with our anniversary and my husband's birthday), all three days in a row!  Crazy, but fun.  Well, I still need to edit photos, but I thought I would share a photo of the baseball cake pops.  They looked much better when I first made them, but of course the two days leading up to the party it was 105 degrees here and they kind of melted a bit just sitting in the warm kitchen...ugh!  Oh well, the kids loved them.


I will try to get more photos uploaded this week, along with add the baseball collection to my etsy shop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips