September 27, 2011

Candy Corn

Candy corn is a big weakness of mine.  I try really hard NOT to buy a bag until October 1st, because once I buy one bag it doesn't stop until November 1st.  Well, I broke down and bought a bag this week and boy are they tasty.  I couldn't help it, there are so many cute candy corn ideas that I needed a bag for...inspiration!  Here are some of my favorite candy corn ideas I have come across.  I love these candy corn treat bags.

I love any macaron, especially candy corn ones!

Candy Corn Krispies

Candy Corn Waffles, a great way to start off a day!

These candy corn vases are fun.

Okay, even if I tried to make these they would not look like this...yummy!

This garland is fun, although it wouldn't last as a decoration in my house.  I would just eat it!

Candy corn is a fun treat and a great way to add a little color to decor.  What fun treats have you made that have been inspired by candy corn?  Have you made any fun decorations that are candy corn themed?  Do share, I love new ideas.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips