February 02, 2012

Football Treats

Wow, I can't believe it is already February!  Time is flying around here.  I thought I would share some fun football treats I have found around the web.  This weekend is the Super Bowl and even though my team is not in the game, I still enjoy getting together with friends.  We go to a friend's house and the guys watch the game, the kids play outside (it's supposed to be in the mid-high 60's), and the ladies just chat and watch the commercials!  






1. chalkboard table
2. football crackers
3. watermelon helmet
4. game day guacamole
5. football rice krispy treats
6. faux buffalo wings and celery

Have a great weekend! Go Giants (since I've been to NY a few times, I'll root for the Giants).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips