April 26, 2011

Chalkboard Paint and Teachers

I think chalkboard paint is so fun.  I just wish we had smooth walls to incorporate it into our playroom somehow, but we don't.  So I'll have to live with some other ideas.  I am trying to come up with an idea for a teacher appreciation gift using chalkboard paint.  I am a teacher, but for the first time have preschool teachers to appreciate.  They do a great job and I want to come up with a fun idea.  Here are some fun ideas I have run across so far:

Great idea for a beach party/wedding:


Photobooth prop:


I love this idea using old globes.  I have a couple of these in my classroom.


These are great, I have actually made these and my son loves them.


I am leaning towards doing something with pots.  I love this idea:

And this is just fun:


Well, I will continue to ponder ideas and let you know what I decide.  What brilliant ideas have you come across?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips