April 12, 2011

The Carnival is Coming...

That is it will be to our household early June.  But before I talk about that I need to apologize for be so sporadic in my blogging.  I really want to be a good, consistent blogger.  How do peopel do it while working a full-time job and running a family?  I need to schedule it into my days.  The good news in I only have 36 days (teaching days) left of school, and then I will have loads of time (ha ha).  So to celebrate summer, I have decided to have a summer carnival for my son's preschool friends.  There are so many inspiring ideas out there, I thought I would spend a few days highlighting some ideas that I really like.  I just bought some tins similar to the ones in this pitcure (Target dollar spot is great).


I love these cupcakes and have seen many of them on the web. 

I will continue to post more ideas.  I know this is a small snippet of what is out there, but I've got to get ready for my little first graders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips