February 26, 2011

Rainbow Party Ideas

Happy Weekend!  It has been a long week in my neck of the woods.  February is always a very busy month for me at work.  We have a big all day event with money stations, our school auction, and somewhere in there we need to assess the students for report cards.  But we had snow here yesterday, which rarely happens!
With St. Patrick's Day just around the corner, I thought I would share some more rainbow party ideas. 

I love these homemade rainbow glitter playdough party favors-how clever















source

A rainbow of cake balls

























source

Yummy rainbow coated oreos



I just love these rainbow yarn balloons!












source

And from the same blog, a great desert table
























source

Now if I could only find the gold at the end of the rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips